Saturday, April 21, 2012

San Juan 13
















San Juan 13

This is the last in my San Juan Series for now and today's photos show a little of the city and old fort as we made our way out the harbour to the Atlantic Ocean. I made my way to Deck 12 of the Navigator of the Seas and found a good spot near the front of the ship to make photographs.

I hope you have enjoyed this series. Feedback indicated that many of you liked the clean and inviting city and at least two are considering a visit based on the photos I shared. A few people wondered if the cruise ship in a couple of the photos of the Bounty was our ship. It was, and I plan to share photos taken on board at the end of the series.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:


No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...