Sunday, April 29, 2012

Labadee 7

















Labadee 7

On April 25 (Labadee 2 - People on my Blog), I shared a few photos of Catrina, the young artist who was displaying her artwork for our tour group. This morning I am sharing more photos of her and a few of her work. She sold several 8 x 10" and a few other pieces to the tourists.

The second image shows many beautiful items made of wood. Like the guy who made hats and purses, he didn't sell anything; not because of the quality of his work, but because people didn't have room for the items.
I've uploaded a few photos of other items on display along the path to the beach as well as one of a house hidden among the lush green forest. Our next stop was the beach, where we spent about an hour before heading back to the cruise ship. Tomorrow I plan to share photos taken while relaxing on the beach.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...