Tuesday, April 17, 2012

San Juan 9














San Juan 9

As I walked along the streets of Old San Juan, I saw a square and decided to check it out. I arrived in the square at the same time as a group of school kids and their teachers. A few of the boys decided to scare a few pigeons and I made a few photos of them chasing the birds. When the class congregated around a fountain I made a few photos even though I was a little nervous. These days one has to be careful when photographing young people, especially when in a foreign country. People are nervous when they see a stranger making photos of kids, and to be honest, I don't blame them.

Of course, I also made photos of the fountain, statues, and buildings in the area several of which I uploaded to my Blog.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...