Monday, April 09, 2012

San Juan 1














San Juan 1

On our recent Caribbean cruise, the third port of call was San Juan, Puerto Rico. Like most mornings on the ship I was up around 6, then got ready to photograph the sunrise. We were already docked when I arrived on Deck 12, and the sun was already peeking through the clouds behind the buildings of the city. When there are clouds you can make more images of the sunrise because it partially blocks the sun and it isn't as bright. In addition, clouds also help create beautiful shapes and colours. While I was photographing the sunrise I noticed a guy standing in a small kayak while paddling across the harbour and I made a few photos of him as well.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...