Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Villefranche 4










Villefranche

This will be the last in my Villefranche/Monte Carlo series. The images were made during my leisurely walk through the town of Villefranche. During the tours I took, there would be little time to make photos of doors, windows or other objects. Tomorrow I plan to share photographs of Pisa, our first stop in Italy.

As I walked through the town of Villefranche I saw many photogenic doors and windows as well as other interesting things such as the flower and decorative pot that were outside a building on one of the narrow streets. The second photo shows a window of Chapelle Saint-Pierre, a small church built in the 14th century. Unfortunately it wasn't open so I did not get a chance to photograph the inside. A more modern window also caught my attention and I made the third photo - one of my favourite of that day.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...