Friday, January 28, 2011

Tilting - 1984 - 4





Tilting - 1984 - 4

Thanks to the people who have been commenting on the photos of Tilting. As well, thanks for sending more photos of modern-day Tilting. Here is a comment I received yesterday:

I sent your photos to a couple friends who are originally from Tilting, and they loved the photos very much ! one girlfriend told me her father had a horse, she and her siblings enjoyed rides on the sleigh.. these bring back memories.....I like the old picket fences... thanks so much for the Tilting photos....

This morning I chose to share a few wide views of the harbour to let you see what the town looked like 26 years ago. You can see that the harbour is very rocky. The second photo shows a boat and an old picket fence in the foreground.


Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...