Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Flatrock - 1982





Today I am sharing a few images of Flatrock taken in the winter of 1982. I guess people living there would notice a few differences in the town today,

Even after I moved to Holyrood, I made it a point to visit Flatrock every now and again to make photographs. It is a scenic community with interesting sedimentary rocks that give the town its name, Today's photos were taken on a very cold, clear day and there was lots of snow around. I don't remember seeing too many people outside that day!

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...