Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Boats





For the past month I have shared photos taken during my recent photo shoot in Florida. I will return to more images of Florida in a while, but today I want to share a few images of boats taken during my trips to the Great Northern Peninsula on the west coast of the island of Newfoundland. Tomorrow, I plan to start a series of photos from the 80s. I continue scanning slides every opportunity I get and am nearing the end of images I made in 1984.

I enjoy photographing boats both on the land and water and have many images in my collection. I find it interesting to see the different types of boats as well as their shapes and colours. Most small fishing boats around the province are white but the colour on the gunnels varies. The style of small fishing boats hasn't changed much over the years, but I still take photos of boats wherever I go.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Churches

Churches I am presently adding photos to my Churches 3 Facebook album on my Communities and Culture Page. Wherever I go, I photograph church...