Monday, January 18, 2010

M - Mitchell's Brook






Mitchell's Brook is located in St. Mary's Bay, about a half hour drive from my house. I have been there several times in all seasons. When I examined the photos I took there I realized that most of the photos I took were of houses (which I will share at a later date).

When you look at today's photos, you can see that the main road runs alongside the ocean which means that the town is spread out over a long distance. Normally, I don't include roads in my photos, but occasionally, I will include them in order for viewers to get a sense of the community in relation to the landscape.

You can also see fog in the distance in each of the photos. This is another town I will have to visit this summer in order to photograph the changes in the houses over the nine years since I was there last.

No comments:

Churches

Churches I am presently adding photos to my Churches 3 Facebook album on my Communities and Culture Page. Wherever I go, I photograph church...