Thursday, January 07, 2010

B - Ballet






I did get out for a nice long walk yesterday. It was amazing for January; 6°C (42°F), sunny and not a speck of snow anywhere. It was more like walking in spring instead of winter. I took over 300 photos and will share some of them later.

A few years ago I photographed a dress rehearsal of a dance recital in St. John's and am sharing images of the ballet section. I had the perfect seat - sitting on the stage of the Art and Culture Centre while the dancers performed all around me. I shot many images because I had no idea what was coming next in the dance and I wanted to capture as many images as possible. I tried to capture images which showed the motion as well as the beauty of the dance.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...