Friday, March 13, 2009

Yellow Houses






I am continuing the theme of colourful houses again today. I have photos of many houses that were painted various shades of yellow.

The first house is located in Torbay and has a great view of the harbour. The second house is located in Broad Cove, Conception Bay which is a great town to visit if you want to photograph interesting houses.

The third photo was taken in Ochre Pit Cove, Conception Bay. I have photographed this house several times and you can view additional photos of this house on my Saturday, January 17, 2009 entry on my Blog.
The fourth house is also located in Broad Cove.

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...