Monday, March 09, 2009

Ice






The museum in yesterday's photos was called Random Passage Museum, but had nothing to do with the series on TV. It is located nearly 200 miles from the set of Random Passage. I have several photos of the movie set at: http://lanephotography.com/random_passage/random_passage.htm

Yesterday was another fairly warm day here in Holyrood. The snow is nearly all gone and there is little frost in the ground. I raked for about 3 hours in the afternoon.

I also took a while to photograph the ice that was melting in the brook behind my house. I always like the shapes and textures of Ice photos and am sharing three with you this morning. All three were taken of a small waterfall and, if you look carefully, you will see the water flowing behind the ice.

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...