Saturday, March 14, 2009

Houses






I've been reviewing many house photos over the past few days and realize that I have many photos of houses that no one knows exist.

I think the first photo was taken near Low Point in Conception Bay North. Unfortunately, I am not certain which town it was taken in. If anyone is familiar with this house, I'd appreciate knowing where it is.

The second and third photos were taken in Broad Cove, Conception Bay North. As I said yesterday, this is a great town to see and photograph interesting houses.
The green house in winter was photographed in Manuels, Conception Bay South. It looked like an image I could use around Christmas!
The fifth image was taken in Perry's Cove, Conception Bay. I visited this area a couple of summers ago and photographed this house again. I find it interesting to see how some houses have changed since I last photographed them.




1 comment:

bearkat said...

Enjoying the colorful houses!! :)
Have a great day!

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...