Thursday, March 12, 2009

Houses




Today I chose to share images of colourful houses. The first three were photographed in Bay Bulls. The last two photos were taken in Bay Roberts.

The house in the first photo caught my eye as I drove by. I liked the colours and the symmetry as well as the veranda with an interesting design. The large yellow house in the second photo also had a veranda. I imagine the people who owned this house had a large family.

I chose the green house from Bay Roberts because it is also very colourful and decorative. The shutters, trim around the eaves, the colours of the door and the octagonal window all combine to make an interesting image of an interesting house. I also liked the yellow and black desin in the last photo.




No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...