Sunday, March 15, 2009

Houses





This will be the last in my series of colourful houses for a while. Many of you are enjoying this theme, but I have other photos that I want to share. If I stay on this theme, I will keep sending house photos for a long time because of the large number of photos of houses in my collection.

The first three photos were taken in Northern Bay. I really liked the dark blue house and have stopped to photograph it several times. The colours of the red shed and blue house attracted my attention.
I am not certain where the house in the fourth photo was taken, but it was probably in the Northern Bay area - maybe one of the towns on either side. If anyone recognizes the house, please let me know.

The last image was mage in Torbay, not too far from St. John's. I liked the green and red houses next to each other.


No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...