Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Barcelona 7

















Barcelona 7

After leaving the market, we walked along La Rambla for a couple of minutes before seeing a church that I had photographed the last time we visited Barcelona. I decided to make a few photos of the beautiful building again. I looked for images that I may have missed last time and shot a few photos of some subjects again. I've chosen 17 photos to share with you today.

If you would like to see the photos I took last time, feel free to check them on my web site at: http://www.lanephotography.com/places/Barcelona/Eglesia_de_Belem/Esglesia_de_Belem.htm

Photos of the Day are for sale as:


No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...