Sunday, October 21, 2012

Barcelona 12











       Barcelona 12

There were lots of things to see while walking around the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter in Barcelona.  The old buildings, church spires, clotheslines, people and the narrow streets were all great photographic subjects.  When a young lady wearing high heels and atypical biker's outfit  passed by on a scooter, I was sorry I missed her, but when she turned and stopped ahead of us, I made a quick image before she got off the bike.  The blue chair with blue flowerpot was both interesting and colourful and I just had to make an image of it before moving along. 

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...