Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Barcelona 14










Barcelona 14

Today's photos were taken inside another beautiful old church in the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona. I photographed a sign in the church that said, "Capella de Sant Cristofol", however when I searched on line, I couldn't find the same building - the images looked different. As you can see from the images, it is a beautiful building with lots of art. We didn't spend much time there, but I managed to make a few photos that I liked and can share with you this morning.

This is the last in the Barcelona Series for now. I thank you for all your comments over the past two weeks and hope the rest of you have enjoyed seeing one and a half days in Barcelona as seen through my eyes.

The following day, we boarded the Liberty of the Seas and left that evening for Toulon, France the first stop on our seven night cruise to destinations in France and Italy and the next series for my Photo of the Day.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...