Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Baccalieu Trail 5







Baccalieu Trail 5

There was an iceberg in Northern Bay, but I believe the fog had gotten worse when we arrived. We walked down to the sandy beach but the only photos I took were of pieces of the iceberg that had washed ashore. Unfortunately, we didn't have a cooler, or I would have taken a piece of it home with me.

Though I have been to this beach many times in the past, I had never noticed the waterfall on the shoreline. We didn't spend much time on that beach and drove a little further through the community looking for a better view of the iceberg. On one side road, I made a few images of inuksuk that appeared to be overlooking the bay.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...