Monday, June 25, 2012

Atlantic Puffins 2











Atlantic Puffins 2

Thanks for the comments about the puffin photos I shared yesterday. Several of you have never seen an Atlantic puffin before and others have seen them but haven't been able to get a decent photo. The photos I am sharing in this series were all taken on the same beautiful summer day in July, 2003. I had seen many beautiful close up images of puffins in books and magazines, but like many of you hadn't been close enough to make a good photograph myself. This day was an exception: great weather, a new digital camera and a perfect opportunity to get fairly close the the birds. A day to remember!

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...