Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baccalieu Trail 7














Baccalieu Trail 7

If you have been on my list for a while, you will know that I photograph houses a lot, especially older ones that may be in danger of disappearing forever. As we drove down a side road in Northern Bay, we stopped to make photos of an older house and barn with a sold sign on the house. I suspect that the next time I drive out that way, those buildings will have changed.

When making photos of this type of building I try to take wide, medium and close views. There are usually interesting windows and doors in these buildings as well.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...