Sunday, June 17, 2012

Baccalieu Trail 3










Baccalieu Trail 3

Happy Father's Day to all of the Dad's out there!!

The houses shown in today's photos are located in Ochre Pit Cove in Conception Bay. I've shared images of each house on previous occasions. In fact the pink and yellow ones used to be right next to each other, but the pink one was moved about 500 feet away - not an easy feat I would imagine. Both have been restored, but maintain the same character. The white house was shown in my recent Icebergs Series with a huge iceberg in the background. If you want to see the older images just click this link and scroll through the photos: http://kbrucelane.blogspot.ca/search?q=Ochre+Pit+Cove

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...