Sunday, April 13, 2008

Peter Pan

There is a statue of Peter Pan in Bowring Park, located in the West end of St. John's. I really like the statue and have photographed it many times over the years.

When you point your camera up to photograph a subject, it gives the impression of dominance. I tried to position myself to get rid of the trees, but it was virtually impossible. I added the transparent "fairies" a couple of years later. They are actually a group of dancers that were performing at a Remembrance Day Ceremony in 2005. You can see more photos of the dancers at:
http://lanephotography.com/veterans/Dancers/dancers_02a.htm

Last night I sent my first Photo of the Day using my new computer. Approximately 50 messages were bounced back for a variety of reasons. I will continue to monitor this. If you miss photos, feel free to check my
Photo of the Day Blog.



No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...