Saturday, April 12, 2008

Holyrood Boats

I've been busy all day transferring files from my old computer to my new one. As a result. I am late getting all the software and files I need to send my Photo of the Day out to all 750 of you. It is more time consuming because the old machine crashes often.

You will notice that the photos are larger today. I noticed how small they looked on my new screen and wondered how many of you have larger screens these days.

Both photos were taken in the Holyrood Marina on a beautiful fall day in September, 2005. You will notice that there are many sailboats in the marina and I have stopped many days to photograph the boats as they sail around the harbour and beyond.

If you like photographs of boats feel free to check my Boat Pics Galleries:
http://lanephotography.com/boats/boatpics/boatpics_intro.htm



No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...