Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Guess the Theme, Continued

Up to 5:30 this morning, five people had guessed the connection between the photos I have sent out over the past few days. Since many of you have expressed how much you are enjoying this little game, I decided to try one last day of photos for you. I expect more of you to get the connection today!! Remember that ALL eleven photos sent thus far are connected.

The first photo this morning shows lobster pots that have been left on a cliff near the ocean. They have probably been there a while because the grasses have grown up around them.

The robin eggs were in a nest behind my uncle's house in Grand Falls-Windsor. I planned to photograph the young robins, but the next time I visited them, the eggs were broken on the ground and there was nothing in the nest.

The tulips were photographed in my backyard last spring and the house was located in Broad Cove, Conception Bay.






1 comment:

bearkat said...

hi bruce...it was nearly on the tip of my tongue to even say spring yesterday......so i am thinking that today...especially seeing the robins eggs and tulips.....and the lobster pots will surface yet again for another year, once the snow is gone!! have a good evening.....:) :)

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...