Friday, April 25, 2008

Harbour Grace

Harbour Grace, located in Conception Bay, is an historic community about 45 minutes drive from my home in Holyrood. I make a trip or two there every year to take photos of the old houses, museums and scenery.

Unfortunately, the old stone house that is boarded up in the first photo was burned a few years ago. I imagine the inside is gone completely, but I am not sure. Of course, the stones are still standing.

The yellow house with all the windows is just next door and has always attracted my attention because I like all those windows. Since it faces east, it must be very bright and warm on a sunny morning.

Feel free to visit my Harbour Grace Gallery at:
http://lanephotography.com/cbn/harbour_grace/harbour_grace.htm




No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...