Monday, April 07, 2008

Guess the Theme, Continued




There were no correct answers from the 15 people who guessed yesterday. I am sending an extra image this morning, hopefully it will help, not confuse, you. Remember that all photos from the past three days are related by a theme. I suspect some of you will get it today!! :)

The photograph of the boats in the first photo was taken in Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia. The icicles were taken on the eave of my house and the brave women sitting in the cold north Atlantic Ocean were in Salmon Cove, Conception Bay. This is a candid photo (they weren't aware they were having their photo taken) and I waited until the wave was about to hit them because I wanted to capture their expressions as the cold water covered their bodies.

More Boat Photos at:
http://www.lanephotography.com/boats/boats.htm

More Ice Photos at: http://www.lanephotography.com/ice/ice.htm

More People Photos at: http://www.lanephotography.com/people/people.htm

3 comments:

bearkat said...

hi bruce.....would that be good old H2o??? as in water????...these are fun to do....and of course...all the pics that go along with it!! have a good day!!! :)

ron said...

I'm guessing that all pics have the same number of objects in them, today is 4 objects and yest 3 and so on....ron

Anonymous said...

I think the theme is numbers! The first set of pictures 1 iceberg, 1 dolphin; the next set - 2 sheep and 2 flowers; then 3 boats, three ladies and 3 icicles; today 4 lobster pots, 4 robin eggs, 4 tulips and 4 windows.
By the way, I love the photo of the day - keep them coming!

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...