Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Vancouver Aquarium

When I visited Vancouver a few years ago, I spent a couple of hours at the Aquarium in Stanley Park. Even though I was shooting through glass, I captured many interesting images.

Unfortunately, I do not remember the names of most of the species I photographed while I was there. There was quite a variety of sea creatures there and I should have photographed the names as well. Unfortunately, my batteries died while I was there and I didn't get as many photos as I wanted.

If you wish to see photographs of many more colourful lifeforms, feel free to check others at: http://lanephotography.com/Vancouver/




No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...