Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Boreal Chickadee

I finished the video on Florida Sunrises last night. It is a series of photographs of sunrises taken in Citrus Park, Florida during my visit in 2005. Total length - 6 minutes. I plan to make a shorter sampler to upload. Maybe later tonight.

This morning I am sharing 2 images of boreal chickadees. I photographed these birds during one of my hikes to the hills behind my house. I thought at first they were black-capped chickadees, but when I looked at them a little more closely, I realized that they didn't have the "black cap" on top of their heads.

This was the first time I photographed this species and I have been living in this area for over 25 years. I have many photos of birds on line at: http://www.lanephotography.com/birds/birds_main_01.htm



No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...