Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Spirit of Harbour Grace

Something a little different today.

The Spirit of Harbour Grace is a plane that is on display in the Town of Harbour Grace. I have photographed this plane several times and am sharing three images of it this morning.

The first was taken on a dull cloudy day. I liked this angle because there was only plane and sky - almost felt like it was flying through the air. A week later I was in the same are and photographed the plane again, this time with a different wide angle lens and deep blue skies. To create the third image, I superimposed a photo of a bonfire which made the scene totally different.

Three images of the same subject, yet you will probably have different reactions to each one.







No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...