Monday, October 15, 2007

Bay de Verde

Sorry I haven't been sending my Photo of the Day for the past couple of days, but we were moving into our new house and I had no access to the Internet. Hopefully all will be back to normal later today or tomorrow.

I am sharing two photos this morning of Bay de Verde, located near the tip of the North-Western Avalon. It is a scenic community built on cliffs that are similar to the Signal Hill area of St. John's. In fact, I think it is part of the same rock structure.




1 comment:

bearkat said...

bruce..love seeing canada from another person's perspective...if i never get to eastern canada...i sure am enjoying your photos!! thanks...hope you are settled into your new home :)

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...