Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Birch Leaves

The birches in my yard are turning yellow very quickly these days, very much like the images I am sharing today (taken 5 years ago).

Many people asked if I were leaving the beautiful property that I have lived on for 25 years. Actually, my new home is less than 300 feet from that property. My son bought our family home and we built a smaller home next door. (from 3000 to 1268 square feet) So, I still live near the same "woods" that I have for a quarter of a century, just in a smaller, newer house. :)

Of course I have been photographing the construction of our new house since we started cutting last fall. When it is complete, I plan to make a slide show of the progress. I may share it with you later.



No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...