Monday, December 09, 2013

Villefranche 3













Villefranche 3

There is a positive side to yesterday's story of the security guards and Shore Excursion departments not communicating with each other.  While travelling back and forth in the smaller boats I had the opportunity to make photos of things I would have missed otherwise. 

I saw the guy paddling a surfboard, or something similar, and used my 70-300 mm lens to get a closer view. Then, while looking through the same lens, I saw a castle on shore.  I made several images of it, then added a vignette for effect.  I've also included the original. Next I saw a small boat passing by.  I liked the colours and the way the two guys were positioned near the rear of the boat. As we approached the shore I zoomed in a a waitress at work and was able to catch the tablecloth as she was about to place it on a table.


These are the last photos in my Villefranche Series.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...