Saturday, December 14, 2013

Le Spezia 2




















Le Spezia 2

In day 2 of this series I am sharing more photos taken as I walked up and down one street in Le Spezia, Italy.


I liked the pink bike and made a photo with people and another without people in the scene.  I saw a man sitting on a doorstep with the slogan - Kill All Toys written on the wall next to him.  Of course, he probably didn't have anything to do with the slogan, but because of his position in the image, he is associated with it.  I also liked the big wheels on a skateboard.  There is probably a motor that runs the skateboard but I didn't see it in use so I am not certain.


No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...