Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas 10






Christmas 10

Today's photos were taken in the Town of Holyrood during Christmas 2001.  As you can see, it was a white Christmas that year as well.

The snow on the red shed looked really nice and I made a a couple of different views. During my drive around town a couple of days ago, I noticed that the shed is no longer there.  The house next to the shed has also been changed quite a bit, You can see what it looked like back then by visiting my Blog and clicking on Christmas 7.  It is the last photo in that post.


The house with beautiful snowy trees and the miniature village were also very "Christmassy".  Check my Blog this morning to see other images of each of them.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...