Thursday, February 14, 2013

Split, Croatia 6



















Split, Croatia 6
We stopped for a refreshment in one of the restaurants on the main street and were surprised that it was much cheaper than anywhere else we had stopped on our two cruises. Afterwards we continued along the street and came across a large square with "official" looking buildings shown in the first photo. My wife entered a church while I respected the "no shorts" sign and photographed the buildings in the area.

The cafés were full on the side streets we walked and people were relaxing on the walkway near the ocean. It was a beautiful and relaxing October day in Split.

Newfoundland and Labrador
Link of the Day


No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...