Friday, February 01, 2013

Mykonos, Greece 8

















Mykonos, Greece 8

We stopped for a refreshment break in a restaurant overlooking the Mediteranean, however, it was hot outside by the time we got there, we sat in the shade. I made photos of the buildings that reminded me of those in Venice - built in the water. I guess they don't have may huge storm surges there.

Five windmills stood not too far away, so I wandered up there to make images of them. These windmills were used to mill wheat, but now they are a tourist attraction and one of them has been converted to a museum.

Newfoundland and Labrador
Link of the Day




Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...