Friday, February 22, 2013

Ephesus, Turkey 7






















Ephesus, Turkey 7

Today I have uploaded the last images taken during a short presentation with Cleopatra, Roman Senators, Egyptian dancers and gladiators. I found the 7 minute presentation interesting and it gave a hint of what it was like when Cleopatra visited Ephesus 2,000 years ago.

What I couldn't understand were the tourists who walked across the path of the actors as they entered the area and those who were sitting in "Cleopatra's" throne getting their pictures taken despite the fact that actors were approaching and several announcements in different languages on the PA system requesting that they move. Some people think that the rules don't apply to them!

Newfoundland and Labrador
Link of the Day




Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...