Monday, March 28, 2011

K - Kids





K - Kids

Who would have thought that I would be sharing more photos of kids so soon? I had trouble finding slides with photographic subjects starting with K so when I saw the photos of kids on a winter field trip in Norris Arm in the late 70s, I figured it would be a good follow-up to yesterday's images.

The first photo shows the whole class (I count 16 kids) as we arrived at our trail. A few of the kids had snowshoes and several had cameras (certainly not digital back then). The little girl in the second photo was shaking the limbs of a tree to make snow fall on her. If I remember correctly, this was a Grade 5 class and we studied animal tracks and the types of plants growing near a pond and how they change as you get farther from the water. Some kids took pictures and we later wrote poems about winter. It was a great project and we certainly enjoyed our day outdoors.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...