Sunday, October 05, 2008

Highway



So far the result of the survey I sent yesterday is as follows:

I expect more people to respond today and I'll update you tomorrow.

On the drive home one evening last week I stopped to photograph the traffic near Butterpot Park because the sun was breaking through the clouds in one area and was lighting the spray behind the vehicles. I thought the lighting was interesting and pulled over to make a few images. You can see the traffic was fairly heavy, especially for this part of the highway. I drive this route often and occasionally stop to make photographs.


1 comment:

bearkat said...

This was neat! It reminds me of a stretch of highway west of Calgary! Thanks for the extra picture! Sounds like the majority are wanting more! Have a good day! :)

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...