Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Colours of Fall 3







Today's photos show houses in addition to the colourful trees. The bright yellow and orange maples certainly add to the properties this time of the year.

I took both photos while sitting in my vehicle. I often shoot from the car, not because I am too lazy to get out, but if there is a lot of traffic or there is not a good place to pull off the road, making a few quick photos from the car makes more sense. In fact back in the mid 90s, I started a photo essay of subjects taken while waiting at red lights. I shot hundreds of slides and if the light turned green before I could capture the image, I would miss the shot forever. :)

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...