Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bonne Bay





In Norris Point the fog had lifted and I could see the mountains and fog bank in the background. The first two photos show the fog lifting along the side of the sloping hills that line the north side of Bonne Bay.
To make the third image, I included a rocky cliff with trees and shot towards the fog in the distance. I tried to capture some detail in the rocks in the foreground by focusing on the edges of the trees instead of the clouds (bright) or rock (dark).
The fourth photo shows Neddies Harbour a small town next to Norris Point.

I am uploading extra photos of my trip to Gros Morne National Park to my BLOG - Photo of the Day Blog. Still more photos to come over the next few days. Again you can see the remnants of a thick fog bank.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...