Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gros Morne 2






As I slowed to make a photograph of Gros Morne Mountain, the reflections in the water immediately caught my attention. I knew that the trees would be dark because I was standing in the shadow of a large mountain. You can see a slight tinge of yellow on the trees in the distance where the sun is just starting to shine on that area.

I walked across the highway to photograph the harbour where the left part of the image was in the dark shadow and the right side was lit by the sun. The thick bank of fog can be seen in the distance.

If you wish to see more images of the Gros Morne area,just search my Blog. More photos to come over the next few days.

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...