Sunday, May 25, 2008

Jumping off Signal Hill

Last year around this time I attended a conference of young people from all across Canada. Today's photos were taken on a field trip to Signal Hill during which I photographed two girls "jumping off Signal Hill"!

Of course, I took over a dozen photos of the girls running, then jumping. I am sharing three images taken that day. The first shows both girls as they jumped as high as they could. The others were taken from the side and I tried to capture them just as they left the cliff.

These type shots are hard to capture because it is hard to predict exactly when they were going to jump. I shot as fast as I could hoping to capture them at the right moment. I was lucky to get a few good shots.

I have more People photos on line at:
http://lanephotography.com/people/people.htm




No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...