Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Antiques

It was a beautiful day here yesterday with temperatures reaching 20°C (72°F). It was definitely the best weather we have had so far this year. We deserve it!

I am sharing photos taken at an "Antique Show" we had at school one time. The watch has an image of a train and the words R.R. Special. I wonder if it stands for "Rail Road" Special?
I own the antique record player. I have had it since the late 60s and it still works, though some of the original components are in bad shape.

I have a large collection of "antiques" because I photograph objects in museums whenever I can.

I have other photos of "Objects" at:
http://lanephotography.com/objects/objects.htm



No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...