Friday, May 16, 2008

Horses

The first photo today was taken in the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia.

To create images of a unicorn, I used Corel PhotoPaint to convert the image to black and white and painted it to make it look like nighttime. Then I drew the horns to create mysterious looking images of unicorns. Since I am not an artist, drawing the horns was the most difficult part of creating the images.

I am hoping that we'll see the sun for a while this weekend. If so, I will probably photograph the icebergs again. They will have changed over the past week!





1 comment:

bearkat said...

cool pics of the horses...the icebergs...and calgary!!...funny how sometimes you don't always see what is in your own backyard......the gardens are soon to undergo major renovations....have a good weekend!

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...