Thursday, April 10, 2014

Harbour Main









Harbour Main

Today's photos were taken during a photo trip around communities in Conception Bay Centre on Tuesday.  I photographed houses, barns, waterfalls and an interesting garbage box.

I was surprised to see that P.J. Kennedy Ltd. was closed.  It is a large store that was open until recently.  Can anyone from Harbour Main tell me if it has closed for good and when it closed.  I have made photos of this building a few times over the years.


I've also photographed the waterfalls in Harbour Main a few times, but don't remember seeing the little house on the side of the road.  Upon closer observation I realized that it was actually a garbage box. Several years ago while on a drive with my father, he suggested that I should be taking pictures of garbage boxes and since than I have made many images of interesting, and different, types.  This has to be one of the more creative that I have seen.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...