Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bryant's Cove






Bryant's Cove

Someone on my Photo of the Day list mentioned that she didn't realize there were so many communities in Conception Bay.  There are quite a few and I have photos of more than 50 on my web site.  I plan to visit most of these communities throughout the summer and update the web sites.

Yesterday I drove through Bryant's Cove, Upper Island Cove and Bay Roberts and made several photos which I will share with you over the next few days.  

I have photographed St. Andrews Anglican Church, which overlooks the sea, from the outside several times.  IN fact, 10 years ago, the roof was a grey-green colour.

The green house is located near the church and I noticed a For Sale sign on it yesterday.

I made photos of the views of Conception Bay from the church.  There were great waves crashing there yesterday.


People were taking advantage of nature's clothes dryer yesterday and I saw many clotheslines full of clothes and with the sun and brisk wind I don't think it would take long to dry.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...