Saturday, April 12, 2014

Conception Harbour









Conception Harbour


I have photographed the older style green house and red barn on previous occasions. On July 26, 2001, I was making photos and the lady who owned the house asked if I would take her picture while posing for me in front of the barn.  I thought I would share those images with you today as well as other photos taken in Conception Harbour on April 8, 2014.

I photographed a couple of more modern style houses that have been abandoned and/or boarded up.  I thought this was odd since most abandoned houses are much older.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...