Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rust






The Photography Contest - "New and Improved" has forced me to choose themes that I normally wouldn't have thought of. A few weeks ago, the theme was Rust and as I searched through my photos looking for rust, I found quite a few and will share a some of them with you over the next couple of days.

Today's images show images related to doors. The bunch of rusty keys were hanging over a door in the Battle Harbour Museum in Labrador and was the photo I chose to enter. (It didn't do well in the voting.) The second photo of a barrel and the third showing a door knob and latch were on a door in Droghedea, located in Clarke's Beach, Conception Bay. The barrel with rusty rings was made in Port Royal National Historic Site in Nova Scotia and the last photo of a single key was made in Burnside, Bonavista Bay.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...